Training & Education
Journeyman Level Training in just 4-Years
Lack of Trained Personal?
Jobs over Budget?
Jobs not Completed on Time?
The PHCC-ACCC Plumbing Training Program is for You
- Skilled & Dedicated Instructors
- Local Program close to home
- Keep your business operational while your employee is being trained
- Blue Print Reading
- Greater Employee Retention
- Satisfied Competent Workforce
- Four Year Program one night a week
Obtain a Journey-Level Status upon completion of the training program.
Four Year Federal Approved Training Program for PHCC
CLASSES STARTING SEPTEMBER 2019
AT THE LIVERMORE TRAINING FACILITY
PHCC-ACCC Plumbing Training Program
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must pass the required entrance exams, including written examination and oral interview
- Must be willing to commit to a four-year program
- Must be willing to work for a participating contractor in the program
- WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- Part 1: Reading and Comprehension
- Part 2: Math Essentials
- Part 3: Ruler Basics ORAL INTERVIEW the oral interview will be given to each applicant passing the written entrance examination. The interview is conducted by local Training Committee members, and is conducted in order to be assured that the applicant would be committed to a four-year program. The applicant must achieve a passing score of 70% on the oral interview.
TEST DATES FOR 2019 FIRST YEAR CLASSES
Testing on June 11th and 26th and July 18th & 22nd!